For the past few weeks, I have been writing in this column about the government's use of drones and challenging their constitutionality on Fox News Channel where I work. I once asked on air what Thomas Jefferson would have done if -- had drones existed at the time -- King George III had sent drones to peer inside the bedroom windows of Monticello. I suspect that Jefferson and his household would have trained their muskets on the drones and taken them down. I offer this historical anachronism as a hypothetical only, not as one who is urging the use of violence...
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 37 mins ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago