House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
Republicans seem always to blow their advantage, turning off their conservative base by spending wildly under Bush II or wetting their pants in front of Obama. In the past when Demoncats ONLY controlled the House they tied up the Repub Senate and Repub Presidency in knots and attacked continuously until they won total control. Why vote for Repubs when they obviously always fumble the ball in favor of "moderation" which is just appeasement in another word.
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 22 mins ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago