So true. I'm liquidating now and looking...

NPR Shills for Socialism

E1776 Wrote: Jun 27, 2014 5:47 PM
I flag Diqus as offensive to my free speech rights. Diqus is the pxmpin hoe promoter of censoring.

The Bond Trap

E1776 Wrote: Jun 26, 2014 9:08 PM
I know tea party guys, I vote with the tea party, I supported tea party candidate Dave Brat against Eric Cantor, and you, sir, are no tea party guy! The low Dow had everything to do with financial and housing problems, very little of which was initiated by GWB. You, sir, are a knuckleheaded troll.

Joe Wilson: The End of an Error

E1776 Wrote: Jun 25, 2014 3:22 PM
Witch hunts like the Valerie Plame prosecution are par for the course in the Demoncrap party. Hypocrisy, thy name is democrat.
Obummer. Next?
A WH employee told this story to me and my ex-wife in person, back before it was common knowledge. She (the WH worker) also told us about Shillary and another woman at Thurgood Marshall's funeral, how she yelled at Secret Service agents.
You are correct to point out the clear differences between OWS loonies and Tea Party patriots. BTW, "Don't tread on me" license plates are very popular in Virginia. The Dave Brat quote resonates with me and perfectly matches my feelings. That is why I support him and will vote for him this fall. There was more to Cantor's loss than his amnesty immigration policy. There was also his lukewarm support for gun control and, most especially, his cronyism, taking big dollars from big corporate interests and his Washington establishment coziness.

Debt is No Salvation

E1776 Wrote: Jun 14, 2014 10:12 AM
A lot of companies were founded in the 1930s, which was definitely a low debt period. Nobody, including banks, had money to loan. So how did businesses start? Saving and working to build a company or business. Seems to me this is a good example of how the capitalist and free market economy was built before all of the debt instruments, like credit cards, and government borrowing.
Democraps are loyal to the narrative and anyone who promotes the agenda. Very seldom does one call out another. How many actual liars, perjurers, perverts, even convicted criminal democraps are pilloried? The media and fellow democraps just pass over the Democrap wrongdoers.

She's Baaack...

E1776 Wrote: May 09, 2014 4:04 PM
I'm glad I read comments to the end because this is the best one by far. Heehee. too funny.

Guess Who Bailed on Lerner's Contempt Vote?

E1776 Wrote: May 08, 2014 9:09 AM
Except for the botox. There, she's first in line.