True. And once again, you can't read or see these facts spelled out in our spineless media outlets. We live in a (supposely) free country, yet important news is often censored because it might be detrimental to the pols that the media supports. Whatever happened to those journalists who thirsted for a Pulitzer?? Are they really so indoctrinated in our schools of journalism that they enter their professions without any passion for being the eyes and ears of the country?? I'm afraid that we're a lot closer to a tyrannical form of government than we think. When the media quits as our "watch dog", how will the "low-information voter" know when he's being screwed by the same people who are giving him his freebies??
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- End of an era: Chelsea Clinton leaves NBC Ed Morrissey 59 mins ago
- Inside the collapse of Obama’s Syria ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 3 hours ago