Half-truths and partisan dissembling are regular features in American politics, and neither side is blameless in the endless spin cycle. To paraphrase the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- not his own facts. Democrats seem to be working harder than usual to invent and misconstrue facts for political advantage. Let's run through today's distortions and flat-out lies: (1) An Obama spokesman claimed on CNN that the campaign did not reach out to (fleeting) Democratic apostate Cory Booker to, ahem, "encourage" him to walk back his problematic comments on Sunday's Meet the Press. ...
This attack on Romney's Bain career would be hilariously laughable if not so serious. Let me see: the Democrats are attacking Romney for not having the right "experience" to be President while ignoring Obama's 3+ year record of leadership that he prepared for by being a community organizer?? Did I get that right.?? If the media hadn't already lost it's soul, they would have a ball with this claim by the Dumbos.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 19 hours ago