Now that the trial of George Zimmerman is over, many are asking whether charges should have ever been filed against Zimmerman in the first place. After all, it was an angry mob led by Rev. Al Sharpton that pushed for Zimmerman's arrest in a clear cut self-defense case. Columnist and author Ann Coulter made this point Sunday morning on Fox and Friends.
Then Sunday night, Judge Jeanine Pirro made the same argument and berated Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey for withholding evidence from the defense in the case.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014