But the bulk of Dorner's manifesto centered on his hatred for the police department from which he had been fired in 2009. He claimed in the manifesto that the LAPD "has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten...
Shortly after the Tucson, AZ shooting several lamestream news 'reporters' hyped a possible connection between the madman shooter and conservative celebrities and talk radio. A connection that turned out to be bunk. Fast forward to Christopher Dorner, who from his 'manifesto' we now learn that he was a fan of liberal talkers Chris Matthews, Piers Morgan and Rachel Madcow. Yet no one at ABCCBSNBCCNNPBSMSNBC has filed any report linking his murderous behavior to any of these people he admires! Amazing!
Last week, former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner went on a murderous rampage throughout Southern California, shooting seven people, including five members of law enforcement, killing three. Before he went on his spree, Dorner wrote a manifesto praising liberal policies on gun control, media personages including Piers Morgan and Chris Matthews and politicians including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 34 minutes ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago