Last night on The Kudlow Report, host Larry Kudlow asked if Democrats would really "go all out" on the gun control issue. My answer, is yes. Americans seem to forget who Barack Obama really is when it comes to guns: a radical. During his time in Chicago, Obama supported the ban, sale and transfer of handguns. He also voted against allowing citizens to defend themselves with firearms in their homes. Now that he has executive powers and plans to use them, there is nothing stopping him from taking his anti-Second Amendment agenda and making it a reality.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago