I would have a lot of respect if Hillary stood up and told the truth. What she going to lose - her job, which she doesn't want to keep anyways. The larger perspective of the situation is when Hillary ran in the primaries and she asked America "who do you want on the other end of the call at 3 am"? I think this weighs on her heavily...I am not a Bill Clinton fan but if he has the balls he needs to help his wife and help bring the truth to light. I believe it takes more guts to be truthful than a gutless liar who hides behind everyone else so his true side isn't shown. Hillary do the right think before this election. I believe she knows what will happen to this country is BO gets re elected.
I am imagining that Hillary Clinton is spending a great deal of time with close advisors and political strategists this week. She has been a very good soldier for Barack Obama for four years now. But there is no way that Hillary Clinton is going to allow her own presidential ambitions for 2016 to be spoiled so that Barack Obama can be re-elected in 2012.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago