Herman Cain says if there had been a level playing field during the Republican primaries, he’d be receiving the GOP nomination in Tampa.
“If everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week,” the former GOP presidential candidate said on CBS Sunday. “The process is fair but many people that are involved in the process are not fair and they are not honest.”
Cain, who now runs CainTV, said he’s not eying another...
In response to:
Herman makes a good point about fair play. But he was dogged by the democrats and their ugliness more than Republicans. I like Herman, and I hope he continues to speak his mind about politics.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago