If I were killed by this nasty tactic, I hope I come back a vampire so I can find the hoaxer and bite them.
Patterico describes an ugly, violent and completely unacceptable transgression of the rules of civilized society. Bloggers, right and left, have to denounce this sort of behavior, and it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 16 hours ago