"Interesting, right? And mostly forgotten, because politics moves on". Forgotten,because concerns were overtaken by events. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, many of our security concerns regarding the Panama Canal disappeared long before the handover; meanwhile, Panama has done a good job of administering it, and is expanding it as we speak. However, illegal immigration is a problem that will never go away, Yes, the economy in Mexico is much better, yes, the birth rate in Mexico, has shrunk to not much above replacement levels; However, as long as there are certain very poor states in Mexico, rural young men with a partial grade-school education will continue to cross the border illegally, instead of going to a large Mexican...
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago