"Interesting, right? And mostly forgotten, because politics moves on". Forgotten,because concerns were overtaken by events. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, many of our security concerns regarding the Panama Canal disappeared long before the handover; meanwhile, Panama has done a good job of administering it, and is expanding it as we speak. However, illegal immigration is a problem that will never go away, Yes, the economy in Mexico is much better, yes, the birth rate in Mexico, has shrunk to not much above replacement levels; However, as long as there are certain very poor states in Mexico, rural young men with a partial grade-school education will continue to cross the border illegally, instead of going to a large Mexican...
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago