Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
It's this simple: Romney is AT LEAST at 50%. The race will come down to the enthusiasm gap. Don't sit around wringing your hands, DO SOMETHING! Contribute to Romney or state senate races or freedom works, etc. Contribute time to important campaigns. Talk to anyone who is sane. Don't give the ones who are not reachable any reason to be enthusiastic or to show up to vote Obama, (O's campaign is racking their brains to find a way to get their base to care.) Put up or make signs. Put on bumper stickers. Comment on important stories and educate people. Make sure anyone you know who likes Romney more than Obama votes. Make sure it happens. It's the votes that matter, not the polls!! It's now or never, let's get it done!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago