men are responsible for their own actions and are appropriately held accountable on a very regular basis by a society that requires that process. it seems that they are also responsible for women's actions and should see females as victims of male domination, tyranny and cleaver evil doings. when women hold themselves accountable for their own lives (as men are required to do every day of our lives without a single day off) , women will begin the process of gaining the respect they crave. it's difficult to respect someone who claims a right to kill her unborn children based on gender. that's a deal breaker for me.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- FBI warns ISIS trying to kidnap journalists abroad Noah Rothman 11 hours ago