In response to:
actually, you have it backwards. girls will join the boys programs and water down the competition as to become unwatchable, sort of like the wnba and womens golf. imagine if women and men competed in professional golf and the women were allowed to hit from the red tees but got their hands on the same purse money. women tennis players already have a hybrid system in place. they the play the best 2 of 3 sets, unlike the men who play the best 3 of 5 sets, but demand the same purse sizes. wow.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 8 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago