On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Yes it would boom tg.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago