On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Yes it would boom tg.....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago