We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
Bottom line is, Americans were killed under this President's watch, due to this President's refusal to provide additional security (when requested numerous times) and nobody in the administration has an explanation or knows what happened. If that cannot be labled as "dysmal failure", then nothing can. On top of that, the murderers (Terrorists in the real world) are setting back, laughing at the impotency of this administration.
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 minutes ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 44 minutes ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 3 hours ago