We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
I agree wholeheartedly. When is the GOP EVER going to stand up and do their jobs?
- Awesome. Scammers faking disabilities to cut lines Jazz Shaw 35 minutes ago
- Obama’s Morehouse address: The good, the bad, and the pot Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Experienced Democrats” whispering that it might be time for Holder to go Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Obamacare supporter shocked that employers moving to bare bones coverage Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New MSNBC theory: Maybe the IRS commissioner appointed by Bush targeted tea partiers because they’re a threat to the GOP Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Videos: Tornadoes rip through Oklahoma, flattening schools, homes, businesses Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago