Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
Conservatives must realize that when leftist demagogues scream "racist" (or any-other phobic "ism") they are admitting that they have LOST the argument and have nothing else to say. It is at this point that conservatives must first identify the true racist position of the leftist, and then push the facts even harder.
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago