Like most people, I’m a sucker for a heartwarming story around the holidays.
Sometimes, you get that nice feeling when good things happen to good people, like you find at the end of a classic movie like “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
But since I’m a bit of a curmudgeon, I also feel all warm and fuzzy when bad things happen to bad people.
That’s why I always smile when I read stories about taxpayers moving across borders, thus preventing greedy tax-hiking politicians from collecting more revenue.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: IRS agents who didn’t pay their taxes get $1 million in bonuses Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Most popular guy in the Party of Fair Share to endorse tax cheat for 23rd term Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Oh, good: The EPA finally, retroactively lowers a 2013 biofuels requirement to reflect the fact that the required biofuels did not actually exist Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- The Scalia – Sotomayor Thunderdome Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- AP reporter to State Dep’t spokesman: Seriously, can you identify a single accomplishment since 2010? Allahpundit 10 hours ago