The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago