1) Romney's campaign message is essentially positive; Obama's is overwhelmingly negative. People always prefer promises of something better, but Americans are especially hungry now because times are very tough. Romney is offering concrete and realistic plans to help America grow again and create millions of new jobs. Romney's message and agenda appeal to all Americans, not just certain groups, and tell them they are not imprisoned in their current economic "station" as Obama would have them believe. Though Obama's promises...
Yeah too bad Rush is a big old drug addict. I heard he was a big flaming closet case, too.
Call me Pollyannaish, but I believe Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama in November. Let me give you some of my reasons:
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 40 mins ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 4 hours ago