The State of the Union Address (SOTUA) is now last week’s history. Nearly every aspect of it has been fully dissected. For example, the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) has done a line-by-line analysis of what they call the “most expensive and widest ranging State of the Union Address yet.” They found that the “quantifiable agenda items” in the President’s proposals “weighed in at $83.4 billion.” The NTU called the efforts to combat climate change the “most costly single agenda item”—citing a “version of the ‘cap-and-trade’ bill to which Obama referred in his speech was priced at $282.4 billion...
In response to:
Agenda 21 is more far-reaching than most people know!! It is all about "sustainable development". Anytime you hear those code words, think "environmental extremism". Agenda 21 is a United Nations dream fart which is aimed at dividing the United States into 'corridors'....some ONLY for humans living in urban high rises, while other corridors are ONLY for the animals. Humans will not be allowed in those corridors. There is big money behind this monstrosity and it is being implemented beginning at the local political level. Our state senate just passed an ANTI-Agenda 21 piece of legislation today. Better get informed on this travesty that foreign unelected bureaucrats are foisting on us.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 10 hours ago