The State of the Union Address (SOTUA) is now last week’s history. Nearly every aspect of it has been fully dissected. For example, the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) has done a line-by-line analysis of what they call the “most expensive and widest ranging State of the Union Address yet.” They found that the “quantifiable agenda items” in the President’s proposals “weighed in at $83.4 billion.” The NTU called the efforts to combat climate change the “most costly single agenda item”—citing a “version of the ‘cap-and-trade’ bill to which Obama referred in his speech was priced at $282.4 billion...
In response to:
Agenda 21 is more far-reaching than most people know!! It is all about "sustainable development". Anytime you hear those code words, think "environmental extremism". Agenda 21 is a United Nations dream fart which is aimed at dividing the United States into 'corridors'....some ONLY for humans living in urban high rises, while other corridors are ONLY for the animals. Humans will not be allowed in those corridors. There is big money behind this monstrosity and it is being implemented beginning at the local political level. Our state senate just passed an ANTI-Agenda 21 piece of legislation today. Better get informed on this travesty that foreign unelected bureaucrats are foisting on us.
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago