The Board’s position was put forward by Acting General Counsel Lafe Solomon in a disturbing brief to the Fourth Circuit. It was filed to defend the Obama Board’s highly controversial decision, Specialty Healthcare, which jettisoned 76 years of Board law. The decision authorized unions in...
In response to:
Time to get out of the WTO and slap tariffs on imports.
If you are wondering why American manufacturing jobs are going overseas and not coming back, look no further than President Obama’s National Labor Relations Board. The NLRB recently told a U.S. Court of Appeals that employers’ concerns that a multiplicity of small bargaining units will cripple their operations are “irrelevant” under U.S. labor law.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 10 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago