The New York Times Public Editor Arthur Brisbane gave us insight into the Times’ liberal slant in his final column after two years with the newspaper. He criticizes the Times for being “powerfully shaped by a culture of like minds.” The members of the liberal national media are surrounded by others who share their beliefs and political prejudices....
In response to:
The media does not care what anyone thinks of them as long as their rating$ are up, and as long as incompetent Democrats are in charge there's a train wreck to reports, so they go what brings home the bacon. The media is not about to cut its rating$ being fair or going with someone like Romney who will manage properly, allowing for less train wrecks for their rating$. See it for what it is - media entities are businesses, and businesses are business to make money for themselves and their investors.
It is not often that members of the liberal national media admit their biases. Americans know that the media is not impartial and that objectivity is not a priority when reporting on current events. Americans need and deserve a balanced media.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 23 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014