BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Just think if it were Romney who said such a thing................ the media would be plastering it all over.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago