James Orr and John Sporn of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York have just come out with a study casting doubt on the idea that stimulus money went where it was needed. Unemployment insurance went to states with high unemployment, but that was just about the only part of the...
In response to:
Two known communists. Maxine Waters and Keith Ellison. http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/democrats-complain-about-presence-of-debt-clock-on-capitol-hill/#ixzz2M3fq0vz3
Judgment of President Obama's stimulus bill has and always will rest on the criteria that it was "timely, temporary and targeted." Satisfying all three of these criteria has long been questionable for such a massive piece of legislation, but new research questions the "targeted" part in particular.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 9 hours ago