President Obama's comments about the private sector "doing fine" reveal, above all, a candidate as unconcerned about private enterprise as he is unaware of the realities confronting both job-creators and job-seekers.
That, perhaps, is the worst of it. But if his entire statement is deconstructed, it also reveals some pretty remarkable insights into his world-view. Here's what he said:
"The private sector is doing fine.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago