President Obama's comments about the private sector "doing fine" reveal, above all, a candidate as unconcerned about private enterprise as he is unaware of the realities confronting both job-creators and job-seekers.
That, perhaps, is the worst of it. But if his entire statement is deconstructed, it also reveals some pretty remarkable insights into his world-view. Here's what he said:
"The private sector is doing fine.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago