The bombings were a "heinous cowardly act," President Obama said this morning, "and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism." The President also encouraged strength and vigilance: "The American people refuse to be terrorized."
Latest news on how the bombings happened
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 29 minutes ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 13 hours ago