Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
because they control most of the means of educating the population. My sister-in-law, who only listens to the MSM, was terrified that if the Republicans won her Medicare and Social Security would end immediately and Roe vs Wade would be immedlately repealed. She also thought that immediate draconian cuts would happen to the programs that let her get "free" storm windows, a "free" new roof, "free" insulation, and a new "free" furnace. I have to pay for all of my home improvements. She had never heard a Romney or a Ryan speech, and her only knowledge of the Republican platform came from the MSM. I wonder how many other voters made their choices based on similar information.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago