It will come really soon. Now that he no longer has to face the electorate, there are no constraints on his actions. The House of Representatives, you say? Get real. He just ignores them, doesn't even make the effort to propose legislation. He just does everything by executive fiat. This is just the beginning of his second term. I hope those who voted him into office are pleased with what he does.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago