It will come really soon. Now that he no longer has to face the electorate, there are no constraints on his actions. The House of Representatives, you say? Get real. He just ignores them, doesn't even make the effort to propose legislation. He just does everything by executive fiat. This is just the beginning of his second term. I hope those who voted him into office are pleased with what he does.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 8 hours ago