I think he said Paul is more like a Goldwater republican, or dare I say Reagan republican? Wasn't Reagan a democrat at one point?
Michael, sounds like you are channeling Ron Paul.

The Mainstream Media’s Pot Paranoia

ducks13 Wrote: May 05, 2014 7:21 PM
Well put, thank you.

The Mainstream Media’s Pot Paranoia

ducks13 Wrote: May 05, 2014 6:34 AM
Probably several others that you are not aware of.

Free Edward Snowden -- Really?

ducks13 Wrote: Jan 05, 2014 10:07 AM
Wasn't Snowden spying on the ones doing the spying so the American people would know?
Add detergent and soap; I thought you wanted to make people responsible for themselves? I guess cleanliness if your pet issue.

DUI Checkpoints: Yay or Nay?

ducks13 Wrote: Nov 25, 2013 6:37 AM
Good story, thanks for covering it.

The 'Bums' Aren't the Problem - We Are

ducks13 Wrote: Oct 15, 2013 7:33 PM
As long as the government has power it will be misused by poliiticians, business, families, individuals etc. The Founders knew that any power would be misused. Cal's telling us that the politicians should tell us to 'eat of veggies'
Bob, you should have also mentioned that the police often have laptop computer in their car whose operation is essentially the same as texting. Why is it okay for the police but not for us?

Bag the Bag Ban

ducks13 Wrote: Sep 15, 2013 8:41 AM
So you think that food belt hasn't been "contaminated" by the foods on the belt that the other customers, whose hands have been no telling where, have touched on the shelves or produce section? Just because people recycle some of plastic bags for dog poop or whatever I doubt anywhere near the majority get reused. Don't get me wrong, I don't think reusable bags are a god send but your arguments have a bad premise. Do you have any statistics on massive increase in sickness from reusable bags? If you do I still haven't seen the emperical results of lots more sickness when reusable bags were the rage.

A Glimmer of Hope for Conservatism

ducks13 Wrote: May 31, 2013 6:26 PM
Bush never really called himself a small government; compassionate conservativism is what he called spending other peoples money. Still your point is accurate, they seem to change once they are in office. I think more people still need to pay attention to the screwing we are getting from the current status quo.