Dear Mike, I suppose you advise companies to move operations overseas to save money on labor. You are now at a loss trying to explain the truth since your advice and others like you caused the mess we are in now. Americans need jobs to buy the goods and services of corporations. Corporations have taken the American worker down. With that goes the value of the dollar which is based on the productivity of the American worker.
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 41 minutes ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 4 hours ago