Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
I despise Oboma yet I don't understand this article. No President can be everywhere all the time. First of all it takes a while to figure out what's going on. Then we have a chain of command which takes time. We could not have got assets there in time to lead to anything more than more Americans losing their lives. This is not an Obama or Bush thing. If I was President I would order a retaliatory strike that took out several 1000 locals. Elect me. I won't be able to stop this stuff but I will get revenge. Plus I will add jobs to replace the hardware used.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago