In response to:
I never was for Obamacare and still aren't. I had checked out some of those budget plans last year however and yes they should be illegal. Several hundred per month with a $10,000 deductible and 50% co-pays on everything with a maximum benefit that won't actually cover a serious illness? That's pretty much welfare for insurance companies. As for WMD's in Iraq... I don't think it matters anymore. I will lay odds though that Saddam had his stockpiles disposed of during the invasion just to spite Busch. Remember when Iran released the US embassy hostages as Regan got in office just to spite Carter? If you really want to point out some smoking gun how about the Democratic governor of Louisiana refusing FEMA aide before Katarina and delaying getting Federal help afterward so the democrats could blame Busch? The fact that is was illegal for the Federal government to step in until the state requested help didn't seem to matter. The fact that a governor was willing to let people die and suffer longer than they had too to drum up political capital didn't seem to raise and eyebrows with the media...
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago