Within the next few months, Justice Anthony Kennedy will likely rule that same-sex marriage is mandated by the Constitution of the United States. The ruling will offend both common sense and Constitutional law. But it will nonetheless become the law of the land. With it, states will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages; same-sex marriage will enter the public school lexicon; religious institutions will be forced to recognize same-sex marriages or lose their tax-exempt status. Religious Americans will be forced into violating their beliefs or facing legal consequences by the government. The First Amendment's guarantee of religious liberty will largely become...
In response to:
However, gay adults ADOPT children who have no competent or living parents. They are nurturing and assuring the survival of children who might not otherwise survive. So, what you're saying is, just as barbaric, tribal and feudal cultures would put orphaned children out in the wilderness to die, you'd have those children without obvious biological lineage to suffer not having the benefits of married parents because the compassionate and generous people raising them are gay or not their bio parents? Seriously? Only people with a caveman's mentality would think that way. Instead of the enlightened, more civilized people you disagree with.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago