I am glad you added the part about keep your powder dry, but they are not going to allow us to have the powder to keep dry. Senator feinstien says she has been doing her job for 20 years and she knows better than Cruz about the 2nd ammendment. Just because you have been doing it for twenty years doesn't mean you have been doing it right. If this is the right thing what took her so long? WE need our representatives to be in line with the salary of the average people and they should obey the laws they pass for others.
So, maybe now banks will begin to lend money after getting the green light from the Federal Reserve to plow a bunch of dough into share buy backs and dividend hikes. Only two banks, Ally (yes the one that seems to have the most ads on television) and BBT (had to resubmit its documents to the Fed, which may have been the reason it failed based on a qualitative assessment, yet they did hike the dividend) fail the so-called Stress Test. Many say the test was too easy with respect to capital ratios and loses anticipated in the event of disaster....
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 12 hours ago