I am glad you added the part about keep your powder dry, but they are not going to allow us to have the powder to keep dry. Senator feinstien says she has been doing her job for 20 years and she knows better than Cruz about the 2nd ammendment. Just because you have been doing it for twenty years doesn't mean you have been doing it right. If this is the right thing what took her so long? WE need our representatives to be in line with the salary of the average people and they should obey the laws they pass for others.
So, maybe now banks will begin to lend money after getting the green light from the Federal Reserve to plow a bunch of dough into share buy backs and dividend hikes. Only two banks, Ally (yes the one that seems to have the most ads on television) and BBT (had to resubmit its documents to the Fed, which may have been the reason it failed based on a qualitative assessment, yet they did hike the dividend) fail the so-called Stress Test. Many say the test was too easy with respect to capital ratios and loses anticipated in the event of disaster....
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 18 hours ago