Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
I agree. I think it would be wise to ask ourselves what we would do as the leader of a billion or so people. You certainly can't ask everyones opinion. The reason for the mandatory abortions is to curb the growth in population. If you have more people than can be fed you have to do something like that. that has had flaws however because there is not enough women to go around for so many men. People need to try to understand that the amount of people compared to the amount of land and resources is something hard to cope with.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 33 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago