I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
There's a lot of angst about Christmas and people not wanting us to celebrate, except to shop for the Holiday Season. But if you don't accept Christianity's Christmas season or Judaism' Hanukkah season, what are you celebrating...shopping? The Judeo-Christian value system is part of the core values of the founding of America. Without it, there would be no difference between the proposed new US government and the old English regal rulers. Inalienable rights were more than an insertion but a recognition of God in our founding fathers lives. www.valuesofamerica.com
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 12 hours ago