Yesterday, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and lead investigator of Operation Fast and Furious Darrell Issa, honored murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on the House Floor. Issa has worked to not only get the Terry family answers about what happened to Brian, but has worked to have a Border Patrol station in Arizona named after him. On June 16, 2012 the station in southern Arizona will officially bear Brian's name. Brian was killed on December 15, 2010 in the Arizona desert by illegal Mexican bandits carrying AK-47 style weapons provided to them through the Obama Justice Department's Operation...
In response to:
Thank-you for putting it so eloquently. I know there are some good people still in CA but am generally ashamed to call Sacramento my birth place. Obviously I no longer live in CA, so I pray for any friends that still live there.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 36 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago