Yesterday, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and lead investigator of Operation Fast and Furious Darrell Issa, honored murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on the House Floor. Issa has worked to not only get the Terry family answers about what happened to Brian, but has worked to have a Border Patrol station in Arizona named after him. On June 16, 2012 the station in southern Arizona will officially bear Brian's name. Brian was killed on December 15, 2010 in the Arizona desert by illegal Mexican bandits carrying AK-47 style weapons provided to them through the Obama Justice Department's Operation...
In response to:
Thank-you for putting it so eloquently. I know there are some good people still in CA but am generally ashamed to call Sacramento my birth place. Obviously I no longer live in CA, so I pray for any friends that still live there.
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago