Yesterday, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee and lead investigator of Operation Fast and Furious Darrell Issa, honored murdered Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry on the House Floor. Issa has worked to not only get the Terry family answers about what happened to Brian, but has worked to have a Border Patrol station in Arizona named after him. On June 16, 2012 the station in southern Arizona will officially bear Brian's name. Brian was killed on December 15, 2010 in the Arizona desert by illegal Mexican bandits carrying AK-47 style weapons provided to them through the Obama Justice Department's Operation...
In response to:
Thank-you for putting it so eloquently. I know there are some good people still in CA but am generally ashamed to call Sacramento my birth place. Obviously I no longer live in CA, so I pray for any friends that still live there.
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago