A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So if you are so enlightened please tell us about Bush's lies and all the other tripe you have expressed here.... allot of bluster and no intellect...idiot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago