A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So if you are so enlightened please tell us about Bush's lies and all the other tripe you have expressed here.... allot of bluster and no intellect...idiot.
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago