A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So if you are so enlightened please tell us about Bush's lies and all the other tripe you have expressed here.... allot of bluster and no intellect...idiot.
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago