A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So if you are so enlightened please tell us about Bush's lies and all the other tripe you have expressed here.... allot of bluster and no intellect...idiot.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 6 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago