In response to:
If you live in a state where a democratic sentor of represnetative is up for re-eelction, when you write letters to the editor about O(Doesn't)Care end the letter with: Be sure to thank Sen. Merlley (or whomever) for ObamaCare. He passed it to cause pain to all. He was more interested in doing the bidding of a president than serving the citizens of Oregon (or whatever). Thye passed it they own it..
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 7 hours ago