How did we get to where we are in our culture and our politics today? I have wondered this since Obama took office and started exacting his socialist agenda on our great country. There is plenty of blame to go around—complacency, greed, laziness, apathy. I submit that churches may not have caused the problems we have today, but certainly could have curtailed the advancement of tyranny. In my work (my book and The Dr. Gina Show), I have laid out the way that some cowardly pastors have tolerated their flocks’ apathy, greed, complacency and laziness, and that only the...
Organized religion is the greatest tyrant of them all...their goals being to control the masses through fear and obtaining power & wealth. "Bow kneel yield before your spiteful god! Or, face eternal damnation (that, and we'll gouge your eyes out). Don't forget that 10%, either." Oh...how did we get here, "Dr" Gina? The American Voters. You can blame them for towing the party line instead of thinking about the welfare of their country. Democrats and Republicans are greatest threat to America, bent on its destruction. Traitors used to be stood up against the wall & shot; now, they're "elected" to public office. And the people don't have the cojones to *force* the change this country needs.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 6 hours ago