Back in 2008, Candidate Obama ran for president on a platform of change, including promises of government transparency, the likes of which we'd never seen before. Of course, countless scandals -- from Solyndra to Fast and Furious -- prove that we're still not seeing that transparency. However, several Republican lawmakers are out to force the president to meet his own standards. They're introducing legislation that would bar the president from passing any "midnight resolutions," orders lame duck presidents issue in the last minutes of executive office.
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 18 hours ago