Obama has such delusions of his own power that he thinks he can do by executive order whatever he cannot get Congress to approve, even Harry Reid's Democratic Senate. Obama's most recent executive order starts off with the extravagant claim that it is issued...
This executive order hardly qualifies as a "lunge." It was signed in January, 2011 and is actually an update of another executive order signed in 1993. (Yawn. Is the new global order harvesting your body parts yet?) Besides, have you actually read the thing? It is promoting the improvement in regulations that Republican dislike about "big government." Read the first paragraph from section one of the order and then tell me that you are AGAINST these guiding principals. Come on... These hair-on-fire scare-mongers are eating your lunch and turning you against your own government. Have you ever wondered what they want to do with it once you give it to them?
One of the biggest issues in the November election is whether we will continue or stop President Obama's move toward restricting U.S. sovereignty and rushing down the road to global governance. One would think that the obvious failure of the European Union and disdain for the euro would put the skids on global integration, but no such luck.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago