Attorney General Eric Holder will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today for a hearing on Justice Department Oversight. He is guaranteed to be asked questions about the latest information about the lethal Operation Fast and Furious scandal. Earlier this week, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa, who also sits on the Judiciary Committee, released new information about six wiretap applications approved by senior level DOJ officials, including Holder's second in command Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. According to Issa, these wiretap applications contain detailed information about Fast and Furious gunwalking tactics, tactics senior DOJ officials have...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 10 hours ago