Attorney General Eric Holder will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today for a hearing on Justice Department Oversight. He is guaranteed to be asked questions about the latest information about the lethal Operation Fast and Furious scandal. Earlier this week, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa, who also sits on the Judiciary Committee, released new information about six wiretap applications approved by senior level DOJ officials, including Holder's second in command Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. According to Issa, these wiretap applications contain detailed information about Fast and Furious gunwalking tactics, tactics senior DOJ officials have...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 8 hours ago