You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Being a LIBERAL, We'll be here for you when Rmoney folds his tent and heads to his palacial estate in Ca, or MA, or NH. It's goimg to be a tough night, and I already feel the pain you'll be experiencing. There will always be 2016.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago