You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Being a LIBERAL, We'll be here for you when Rmoney folds his tent and heads to his palacial estate in Ca, or MA, or NH. It's goimg to be a tough night, and I already feel the pain you'll be experiencing. There will always be 2016.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 32 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago