You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Being a LIBERAL, We'll be here for you when Rmoney folds his tent and heads to his palacial estate in Ca, or MA, or NH. It's goimg to be a tough night, and I already feel the pain you'll be experiencing. There will always be 2016.
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago