No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Funny, that's what TH predicts.
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 19 minutes ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago