No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
LuckyHighcock Wrote: 14 minutes ago (3:23 PM) Explains why Nate Silverbaum is wrong. Then splain RCP. And TH's own presidrntial poll at the top of the page. They say Obama gets 281 EV's and you can't call this site LIBERAL.
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 40 minutes ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Must see: Phoenix VA maintains “secret waiting list” while sick veterans languish and die Allahpundit 3 hours ago